The Disarmament Commission was established "under the Security Council" by U.N. General Assembly resolution 502 (VI), adopted 11 January 1952. This body is not to be confused with its successor body, established by General Assembly resolution S-10/2, para. 118 (adopted on 30 June 1978). The new Disarmament Commission carries the same name but issues its documents under a different document series symbol: A/CN.10/-. For 1952, Official records consist of meeting records covering the Commission and its First and Second Committee, as well as quarterly supplements and one special supplement (supplements reproduce a selection of documents issued for the Commission and its committees under the DC/- series symbol); for 1953-1955, the Records include meeting records of the Commission only and quarterly supplements; for 1956-1960, Official records consist of meeting records of the Commission and annual supplements; for 1961-1964 only supplements were published; for 1965, meeting records as well as an annual supplement were issued; for 1966-1972, no meeting records were issued any more but for each year a supplement appeared reproducing the report of the Conference of the Eighteen-Nation Committee on Disarmament, symbolled DC/228, DC/232, DC/233, DC/234, and DC/235, respectively. In English and French from 1952-1964; from 1965-1972, in English only. French title varies: Feb. 4, 1952-Apr. 19, 1954, Procès-verbaux officiels.